Faculty Senate is hosting a virtual Regent Candidate Forum on Friday, October 9 from 10:00 to 11:30 am. The meeting can be accessed here. Four candidates running for the University of Michigan Board of Regents will participate in the forum. Participants include incumbent Shauna Ryder Diggs, Democrat; Eric Larson, Libertarian; Michael Mawilai, Green Party; and Carl Meyers, Republican. Each candidate will give a brief statement followed by time for questions and answers from the community moderated by Professor Colleen Conway, Chair of Faculty Senate and SACUA. The meeting is open to the public. More information about all of the candidates is available here.
- Regent Candidate Forum Update October 9, 2020
- Regent Candidate Forum October 5, 2020
- Faculty Senate and Clinical Faculty Ballots: The Results Are In September 18, 2020
- 9-16-20 Faculty Senate Meeting September 17, 2020
- Faculty Senate Spotlight September 10, 2020