Faculty had the opportunity to weigh in on motions that were brought to a vote at the Faculty Senate meeting on September 16. See the link below to view the results from the Faculty Senate meeting. To provide another feedback option for faculty who were unable to attend the Faculty Senate meeting, a sentiment ballot was held from 10:00 am on Thursday, September 17 through 10:00 am on Friday, September 18 . All Faculty Senate members were eligible to vote in the Faculty Senate sentiment ballot, and clinical faculty were eligible to vote in the Clinical Faculty Sentiment Ballot. Please see the links below to view the results.
- Faculty Supports SACUA Statement Condemning Recent Statements by Regent Weiser April 1, 2021
- Video Link Available: 30th Anniversary DMN Academic and Intellectual Freedom Lecture March 3, 2021
- SACUA Response to Political Violence January 12, 2021
- Faculty Senate Meeting Votes and Sentiment Ballots: The Results Are In September 18, 2020
- 9-16-20 Faculty Senate Meeting September 17, 2020