A sentiment ballot was held from 10:00 am on Thursday, September 17 through 10:00 am on Friday, September 18. Faculty had the opportunity to weigh in on motions that were brought to a vote at the Faculty Senate meeting on September 16. The sentiment ballot provided another feedback option for faculty who were unable to attend the Faculty Senate meeting. All Faculty Senate members were eligible to vote in the Faculty Senate sentiment ballot, and clinical faculty were eligible to vote in the Clinical Faculty Sentiment Ballot. Please see the links below to view the results. Also below is a link to the results from the Faculty Senate meeting in the Faculty Senate Meeting Update with Results below.
- Regent Candidate Forum Update October 9, 2020
- Regent Candidate Forum October 5, 2020
- Faculty Senate and Clinical Faculty Ballots: The Results Are In September 18, 2020
- 9-16-20 Faculty Senate Meeting September 17, 2020
- Faculty Senate Spotlight September 10, 2020