Faculty had the opportunity to weigh in on motions that were brought to a vote at the Faculty Senate meeting on September 16. See the link below to view the results from the Faculty Senate meeting. To provide another feedback option for faculty who were unable to attend the Faculty Senate meeting, a sentiment ballot was held from 10:00 am on Thursday, September 17 through 10:00 am on Friday, September 18 . All Faculty Senate members were eligible to vote in the Faculty Senate sentiment ballot, and clinical faculty were eligible to vote in the Clinical Faculty Sentiment Ballot. Please see the links below to view the results.
- Announcing the 2023 Awardees August 7, 2023
- 2034 Strategic Visioning Process: Faculty Senate Input Session Headlines June 2, 2023
- Faculty Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023 May 30, 2023
- Resolution: Senate Expansion to Admit Clinical Professors, Lecturers, Archivists, and Curators May 30, 2023
- University Senate: Amendment to include Lecturers May 30, 2023