In July, the Faculty Senate Office ran a Faculty Senate Survey for Fall Semester Instructional Planning on behalf of SACUA to solicit input from Faculty Senate members. 875 responses were received. Faculty shared input about their willingness to teach in person in the fall, their concerns about returning to campus, and questions and suggestions about campus safety. An overview report of the feedback received was shared with the president’s and provost’s offices. The report can be accessed here.
- Faculty Supports SACUA Statement Condemning Recent Statements by Regent Weiser April 1, 2021
- Video Link Available: 30th Anniversary DMN Academic and Intellectual Freedom Lecture March 3, 2021
- SACUA Response to Political Violence January 12, 2021
- Faculty Senate Meeting Votes and Sentiment Ballots: The Results Are In September 18, 2020
- 9-16-20 Faculty Senate Meeting September 17, 2020