In July, the Faculty Senate Office ran a Faculty Senate Survey for Fall Semester Instructional Planning on behalf of SACUA to solicit input from Faculty Senate members. 875 responses were received. Faculty shared input about their willingness to teach in person in the fall, their concerns about returning to campus, and questions and suggestions about campus safety. An overview report of the feedback received was shared with the president’s and provost’s offices. The report can be accessed here.
- University Senate Meeting – November 6, 2023 October 27, 2023
- Event: Addressing Gender Violence with Institutional Courage October 20, 2023
- Announcing the 2023 Awardees August 7, 2023
- 2034 Strategic Visioning Process: Faculty Senate Input Session Headlines June 2, 2023
- Faculty Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023 May 30, 2023