In July, the Faculty Senate Office ran a Faculty Senate Survey for Fall Semester Instructional Planning on behalf of SACUA to solicit input from Faculty Senate members. 875 responses were received. Faculty shared input about their willingness to teach in person in the fall, their concerns about returning to campus, and questions and suggestions about campus safety. An overview report of the feedback received was shared with the president’s and provost’s offices. The report can be accessed here.
- Faculty Senate and Clinical Faculty Ballots: The Results Are In September 18, 2020
- 9-16-20 Faculty Senate Meeting September 17, 2020
- Faculty Senate Spotlight September 10, 2020
- Faculty Senate Spotlight July 31, 2020
- Open Letter on Fall Re-Opening July 30, 2020