The Senate Chair has shared an open letter created by a faculty member in Physics with Senate Assembly members so they can sign the letter if they wish, and share it with colleagues in their units. The letter requests the disclosure of the University’s plans for screening, tracing, and isolation, as well as additional plans to ensure the health and safety of the campus community in the Fall. The open letter can be accessed here. SACUA continues to share faculty feedback, including requests for information, with the University administration.
- SACUA Response to Political Violence January 12, 2021
- Regent Candidate Forum Update October 9, 2020
- Regent Candidate Forum October 5, 2020
- Faculty Senate Meeting Votes and Sentiment Ballots: The Results Are In September 18, 2020
- 9-16-20 Faculty Senate Meeting September 17, 2020