The Senate Chair has shared an open letter created by a faculty member in Physics with Senate Assembly members so they can sign the letter if they wish, and share it with colleagues in their units. The letter requests the disclosure of the University’s plans for screening, tracing, and isolation, as well as additional plans to ensure the health and safety of the campus community in the Fall. The open letter can be accessed here. SACUA continues to share faculty feedback, including requests for information, with the University administration.
- Faculty Senate and Clinical Faculty Ballots: The Results Are In September 18, 2020
- 9-16-20 Faculty Senate Meeting September 17, 2020
- Faculty Senate Spotlight September 10, 2020
- Faculty Senate Spotlight July 31, 2020
- Open Letter on Fall Re-Opening July 30, 2020