The Senate Chair has shared an open letter created by a faculty member in Physics with Senate Assembly members so they can sign the letter if they wish, and share it with colleagues in their units. The letter requests the disclosure of the University’s plans for screening, tracing, and isolation, as well as additional plans to ensure the health and safety of the campus community in the Fall. The open letter can be accessed here. SACUA continues to share faculty feedback, including requests for information, with the University administration.
- University Senate Meeting – November 6, 2023 October 27, 2023
- Event: Addressing Gender Violence with Institutional Courage October 20, 2023
- Announcing the 2023 Awardees August 7, 2023
- 2034 Strategic Visioning Process: Faculty Senate Input Session Headlines June 2, 2023
- Faculty Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023 May 30, 2023