The Academic Affairs Advisory Committee (AAAC) is advisory to the Provost of the Ann Arbor campus. AAAC met on April 17, 2020. Topics of discussion included: COVID-19 update, status of policies regarding recommendation letters and revisions to Regent Bylaws 5.09/5.10, Provost search, and policies regarding EO search committees.
- Faculty Supports SACUA Statement Condemning Recent Statements by Regent Weiser April 1, 2021
- Video Link Available: 30th Anniversary DMN Academic and Intellectual Freedom Lecture March 3, 2021
- SACUA Response to Political Violence January 12, 2021
- Faculty Senate Meeting Votes and Sentiment Ballots: The Results Are In September 18, 2020
- 9-16-20 Faculty Senate Meeting September 17, 2020