The Academic Affairs Advisory Committee (AAAC) is advisory to the Provost of the Ann Arbor campus. AAAC met on April 17, 2020. Topics of discussion included: COVID-19 update, status of policies regarding recommendation letters and revisions to Regent Bylaws 5.09/5.10, Provost search, and policies regarding EO search committees.
- Announcing the 2023 Awardees August 7, 2023
- 2034 Strategic Visioning Process: Faculty Senate Input Session Headlines June 2, 2023
- Faculty Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023 May 30, 2023
- Resolution: Senate Expansion to Admit Clinical Professors, Lecturers, Archivists, and Curators May 30, 2023
- University Senate: Amendment to include Lecturers May 30, 2023