A new Faculty Senate member has been elected to serve on the Police Department Oversight Committee. Sarah Peitzmeier, Assistant Professor in the Department of Health Behavior and Biological Sciences in the School of Nursing, will begin a two-year term on the committee. Six candidates ran for the seat.
- Faculty Supports SACUA Statement Condemning Recent Statements by Regent Weiser April 1, 2021
- Video Link Available: 30th Anniversary DMN Academic and Intellectual Freedom Lecture March 3, 2021
- SACUA Response to Political Violence January 12, 2021
- Faculty Senate Meeting Votes and Sentiment Ballots: The Results Are In September 18, 2020
- 9-16-20 Faculty Senate Meeting September 17, 2020