A new Faculty Senate member has been elected to serve on the Police Department Oversight Committee. Sarah Peitzmeier, Assistant Professor in the Department of Health Behavior and Biological Sciences in the School of Nursing, will begin a two-year term on the committee. Six candidates ran for the seat.
- University Senate Meeting – November 6, 2023 October 27, 2023
- Event: Addressing Gender Violence with Institutional Courage October 20, 2023
- Announcing the 2023 Awardees August 7, 2023
- 2034 Strategic Visioning Process: Faculty Senate Input Session Headlines June 2, 2023
- Faculty Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023 May 30, 2023