A new Faculty Senate member has been elected to serve on the Police Department Oversight Committee. Sarah Peitzmeier, Assistant Professor in the Department of Health Behavior and Biological Sciences in the School of Nursing, will begin a two-year term on the committee. Six candidates ran for the seat.
- SACUA Response to Political Violence January 12, 2021
- Regent Candidate Forum Update October 9, 2020
- Regent Candidate Forum October 5, 2020
- Faculty Senate Meeting Votes and Sentiment Ballots: The Results Are In September 18, 2020
- 9-16-20 Faculty Senate Meeting September 17, 2020