A new Faculty Senate member has been elected to serve on the Police Department Oversight Committee. Sarah Peitzmeier, Assistant Professor in the Department of Health Behavior and Biological Sciences in the School of Nursing, will begin a two-year term on the committee. Six candidates ran for the seat.
- Police Department Oversight Committee Election Complete May 29, 2020
- Faculty Senate Spotlight May 29, 2020
- Standing Judicial Committee Service Opportunity May 28, 2020
- Special Senate Assembly Meeting Planned May 28, 2020
- SACUA Approves Resolution May 20, 2020