A new Faculty Senate member has been elected to serve on the Police Department Oversight Committee. Sarah Peitzmeier, Assistant Professor in the Department of Health Behavior and Biological Sciences in the School of Nursing, will begin a two-year term on the committee. Six candidates ran for the seat.
- Faculty Senate and Clinical Faculty Ballots: The Results Are In September 18, 2020
- 9-16-20 Faculty Senate Meeting September 17, 2020
- Faculty Senate Spotlight September 10, 2020
- Faculty Senate Spotlight July 31, 2020
- Open Letter on Fall Re-Opening July 30, 2020