A special Senate Assembly meeting is planned on Monday, June 8 from 3:00 to 4:30 via ZOOM. President Schlissel will meet with Senate Assembly Representatives to solicit feedback and to discuss fall planning in light of COVID-19. A link to the meeting will be distributed to Senate Assembly members via email. If you are a Senate Assembly member and you wish to receive a link to the meeting, contact the Faculty Senate Office. Your U-M credentials will be needed to join the meeting.
- University Senate Meeting – November 6, 2023 October 27, 2023
- Event: Addressing Gender Violence with Institutional Courage October 20, 2023
- Announcing the 2023 Awardees August 7, 2023
- 2034 Strategic Visioning Process: Faculty Senate Input Session Headlines June 2, 2023
- Faculty Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023 May 30, 2023