A special Senate Assembly meeting is planned on Monday, June 8 from 3:00 to 4:30 via ZOOM. President Schlissel will meet with Senate Assembly Representatives to solicit feedback and to discuss fall planning in light of COVID-19. A link to the meeting will be distributed to Senate Assembly members via email. If you are a Senate Assembly member and you wish to receive a link to the meeting, contact the Faculty Senate Office. Your U-M credentials will be needed to join the meeting.
- Faculty Senate and Clinical Faculty Ballots: The Results Are In September 18, 2020
- 9-16-20 Faculty Senate Meeting September 17, 2020
- Faculty Senate Spotlight September 10, 2020
- Faculty Senate Spotlight July 31, 2020
- Open Letter on Fall Re-Opening July 30, 2020