Date and Time
The 2023 University Senate meeting will be held on Monday, November 6, 2023, 3:15-5:00 pm.
University Hall, Rm 2000, University Hall, Alexander G. Ruthven Building, 1109 Geddes Ave, Room 2000, Ann Arbor, MI.
All voting members of the University Senate will be emailed separately a link to join by Zoom.
All other virtual attendees are invited to watch the livestream here.
- Agenda (and provided below)
- Minutes from 11/21/22 University Senate meeting
- Minutes from 05/25/23 University Senate special meeting
- No motions or resolutions have been submitted for a vote at the meeting.
Call to order
· Welcome and Meeting Protocols
· Approval of Minutes
· Overview of Senate Activities
· Upcoming Donation Drive: Faculty Undergraduate Scholarship
|5:00 (or earlier)||Adjourn|
For those attending in person, please make your way to the second floor upon entering the Ruthven Building. There are stairs available immediately upon entering the front door. For elevator access, please follow the hallway to the left of the stairs, and the elevator is situated on the right side of the hallway. Once on the second floor, please see the signage posted for directions to University Hall.
Live, human-generated transcription will be provided during the meeting. To request reasonable accommodation, contact the Faculty Senate Office at email@example.com.