SACUA Elections coming in March. If you would like to run or nominate someone to run please complete the form here.
NOMINATIONS CLOSED FEB 21.(Nominees bio, statement and pictures need to go to the Record by Feb. 28, 2018.)
Next SACUA Meeting Monday, March 5
SACUA Meeting Minutes available here
NEXT Senate Assembly Meeting March 19, 2018, THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD AT THE MICHIGAN UNION PENDLETON ROOM
- This will be a UM Senate and Senate Assembly meeting
- SACUA Elections will be held.
- Vote on Faculty Statement on Safety and Speech
Last Senate Assembly Meeting February 19, 2018
- Kentaro Toyama presented the AAAC and CIU approved [Proposed] Faculty Statement on Safety and Speech. Approval vote will be at the next meeting by Senate Assembly.
- Working groups discussed the proposed Intra-University Summit that will bring together Michigan Public Universities to discuss and address campus challenges around several issues including freedom of speech, sexual assault/harassment, DEI efforts, are a few. Tentative date of April 7.
Senate Assembly Minutes available here.